Friday 4 July 2014

                                    Chapter 1  ( Part 1 )   


              Hello,my name is Amano Ichigo. Everybody called me Ichigo, i like eating sweets. You see, my grandmother is a pattisier, she owns a bakery in her village. She makes the best sweets  in the world. Now, she is gone. Once, i used to cry a lot and i will go to the river behind her bakery. She will give me a cake that will always make me smile everytime i eat it. I loves my grandmother very much. Its like magic, i loves to watch her doing cake. She make the cake with all her heart and smile. She brings joy and happiness to everyone each time they eat her cake. I will always remember the happy and sweets moments with her.

              " Viola, hurry up or you will be left alone"shout my mum. "Wait for me!!!AAAAhhhhhhh!.Ouch!" You see, i have always fell down the stairs. It been the fourth incident this month." Viola, did you fell again?!" ask my mum. " Its okay. Im alright." i said. I quickly get into the car while mum lock the door. In the car, my sister, Melissa is practicing with her portable piano board. She is good in piano than i am, i only know how to eat cake and i am a cake eater champion. Today, we are going to her first ever piano recital competition. It is a national competition. As for me, im not a good player,although she and i are going to the class together i just can't play it as good as her.

                " Next is, contestant no.34, Natsume-chan" the time awaits, its time for Natsume to play. The hall is silent. She looked nervous although she looked calm with her expression. I shout her name and ask her to start playing. Then, she smiled to me and start playing the song- Fur Elise from Beethoven. It was so good but my tummy is hurts. I excused myself and went to take a walk. I coincidently found a signboard written " Cakes Fiesta". I went to the place and found myself a cake heavens. I quickly choose the cake from the table and went to queue up. Back in the competition, Natsume has won first place and are posing for picture of her trophy with mum and dad. 

             When the cakes price are calculate, i search for my purse. Then, i remember, i left it at home. I said to the cashier that i will returned all the cake. But, Dad found  me and wanted to pay for the cakes. I was so thrilled , i choose some more cakes. After that, Dad pay the price.  Dad's hands was shaking when he give the money to the cashier. I know that my cakes price are high. I thanked Dad for his kindness. I went to sit at an empty table and start eating my cakes.Suddenly, i take the chocolate cake i pick and search where i take it. A handsome and young chef ask me " Is something wrong with his cake." "I said the cake you made taste exactly like my late grandmother cake." He was shocked and ask me " Are your grandmother a pattisier and study in Paris?" . I said yes and he ask that if my grandmother name Isabella Everhart. I was shocked and said yes. He said that my grandmother is a famous Pattisier.He also said that his great grandmother owns a cooking academy called St.Marie Academy at Paris. He then ask me if i could guess the name of his new creation. He start making the cake while i watch him. I said in mind, " He looks exactly like Grandmother!".He showed me his creation. I tasted it and i felt like im in love. I suddenly said that the cake name is " First Love". He was shocked and ask me to enter the academy located here in Japan. He told me that his name is Henri-sensei. He asked me my name, i told him that my name is Amano Ichigo.

             I went to joined in with my family after i finished eating all the cakes i bought. While on the way back home, i was thinking about the invitation to join St.Marie Academy by Henri-sensei. After arriving home, i take out the St.Marie Academy brochure and showed it to mum. I said that i want to transferred there, my mum agreed and ask dad's opinion. At first, Dad was not agreed but mum console him and at last, i can go to St.Marie Academy. I packed all my things the next day and went to bed early.I will missed my best friends at my highschool but it worth it. 


                                                       To  Be  Continued ..............

  

No comments:

Post a Comment